- Name :Caj
- Meaning :A person rejoicing, A person rejoicing
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Caj
- dixiedixie how to a girl's name is pronounced dik-see. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of dixie is "tenth part". the name refers to a region of the united states, known as the old south. it is derived from one of the surveyors of the mason-dixon line, or the "ten" (in cajun french "dix") - the one dollar bill in circulation, of louisiana, from the south of the country of kitchen utensils". the actress dixie carter. also the shape of the benedicta.,from the south in the u. s.,ten,tenth,tenth son
- gaetanoof gaeta, italy,from the city of gaeta,gaetano as a young man, name, italian, and latin, and the importance of gaetano "from gaeta". italian form of latin caietanus, with reference to a person from caieta (now gaeta), a town in the south of italy. according to legend, the place was named after aeneas' nurse, caieta, who had died. caieta may also be a derivation of kaiadas, a greek place, for the execution of prisoners. the name of a 16th-century italian saint cajetan, who helped the poor of naples.
- alzophinethe name of alzophine is a girl name . although these female names do not find much use these days, its zippy z of cajun and roots could help, instead of doing it on the shortlists of some modern parents.
- oneziethe name of onezie is a girl name . onezie was the name above all during the nineteenth century, almost exclusively, in the state of louisiana. during the cajun descent attracted to that name, is worthy of mention your spelling similarities onesie, the term for a baby of a single piece of the garment.
- avoyellesthe name of avoyelles is a girl name . the name of a municipality in the state of louisiana, avoyelles has properties that make it a great opportunity for parents, a unique place name, especially when louisiana or cajun-cultural importance. it has a built-in nickname, and from ava, and elbow, which could make it much more portable.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name