- Name :Bota
- Meaning :A remedy or compensation, A remedy or compensation
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bota
- linneaas a twinflower,linden,linnea, as a girl's name is pronounced you-nee-ah, we-no. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of linnea is "lime or linden-tree". also the name of a small pink flower of the mountain, which was named by the swedish botanist carl von linné, the inventor of the generally accepted system of classification of plants and animals. swedish girls, since this name in connection with a small blue flower. literary: there is a character called linnea in a popular series of children's books christian björk.,twinflower, linde
- camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- acerthe name acer is a name of children . acer is the latin name botanical name maple. where the maple feels very feminine, acer is a more male type, with a reference to this tree.
- marjolainemarjolaine, as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of the marjolaine, is "the marjoram". rare botanical name.
- forsythiaforsyth flower,forsythien, as a baby girl name. flower name: the brilliant yellow shrub, is one of the first signs of spring in a cold climate. named after william forsythe, who in the 18th century, the botanist, classified.
- dianellathe name dianella is a girl name . dianella is the botanical name of a small plant that grows in australia. it flowers in spring with a star-like purple flower that develops into a blue berry. dianella feels laptop as a continuation of diana.
- eglantineeglantine as a girl's name of old french and latin, and the importance of eglantine is "needle". of the old french aiglent, a derivation from the latin acus, refers to the plant of thorns. botanical and flowers in the name of the sweetbriar floor.sweetbriar
- kalenethe name kalene is a girl name . kalene is one of the names that do not actually exist as an official name in each culture, but, at the same time, used widely and affects many other names. you can think of it as a variant of the polish botanical name "kalina", or the hawaiian kalena, or the hebrew kayla in all their variations, that may include kayley, cailey, and so on.
- loredanathe name loredana is a girl name . common name in italy and romania, the beautiful loredana is, often, to have been invented by the french author george sand for a character in his 1833 novel mattea. but it was also in the 16th century italian botanist, loredana marcello, known for the development of treatments for various diseases. it probably derives from the venetian surname loredan, from the name of the town loreo "laurel".
- aetathe name of aeta is a girl name . aeta is a potent botanical name, grab attention, without being too long or too frilly. british suffragetten-aeta lamb was a close associate of the most well-known and emmeline pankhurst. aeta name of his father after a type of palm tree in french guiana, where he was born. aeta went to jail on several occasions for their efforts to win british women the right to vote and other rights.
- clemensiathe name clemensia is a maiden name of latin origin. one of the less attractive old latin name for girls. the spelling is clementia, is something less than the botany/medically, but upgrade it to clementine or poesy is an improvement.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name